Growing Real Estate Investment Company seeking a warm, energetic person to work as a part time Secretary (15-20 hour weekly) with possibility of expanding the role as our practice continues to thrive. The right candidate will be available to telecommute throughout the week with the addition of one or two shifts in our La Jolla Office when required.
This is a part time hourly independent contractor position that does not include health, dental or vision insurance or other benefits.
Job ID: 008442
Location: San Diego Downtown
Full/Part Time: Part time
Posted Date: March 2, 2014
Drivers License: Required
# of Openings: 1
# of Applications considered: 30
Deadline: May 2014
SOME OF THE ROLE DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Performs routine clerical duties
- Assists in office work – i.e., typing, filing, composing letters, thank-you letters, etc.
- Assists with registration of activities and rentals.
- Sorts and files correspondence, memos, and similar material and determines proper file designation.
- Purchases office supplies and other items.
- Follows all City and departmental policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
- Follows safe working practices and has a working knowledge of safety practices and procedures.
These essential job functions are not to be construed as a complete statement of all duties performed. Employees will be required to perform other job related marginal duties as required.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Administrative or other relevant experience;
- Executive and virtual assistance experience highly desirable; willingness to learn
- Proficient with Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Advanced MS Word skills
- Web design / development skills a plus
- Proficient in Adobe Acrobat to create fillable forms
- Experience managing contacts using Outlook or other CRM applications
- Experience maintaining a WordPress website, or interest in learning
- Internet savvy, with strong research capabilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service minded
- Detailed and thorough by nature
- Ability to support remote work and connectivity via high speed internet connection
- Have consistent access to a Windows-based computer that is well maintained and secure
- Have access to a car with required auto insurance
High school diploma or GED
Preferred Education/Certifications: Associates Degree in Business or related field
LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS OR REGISTRATIONS:
Must possess and maintain a valid California Driver’s license. A Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) check will be made to determine acceptance of past driving record.
Candidates only, Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
Please DO NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers